Discuss new TA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

the next set of greenies will be chosen from the following if you names on the list and your not interested just say and we will knock you off.

i know simong youve had it before but your name kept coming up again

the follwoing members have been put forward for a ta role if any of you are not interested please let us know so we can start the process

• SimonG
  • Leo21
  • Vern
  • Hammers4spanners
  • Keefy
  • whn1
  • on311ll
  • mountainman
  • lame plumber
  • Best
  • Turnpin
  • TomLane

the next set of greenies will be chosen from the following if you names on the list and your not interested just say and we will knock you off.

i know simong youve had it before but your name kept coming up again

the follwoing members have been put forward for a ta role if any of you are not interested please let us know so we can start the process

• SimonG
  • Leo21
  • Vern
  • Hammers4spanners
  • Keefy
  • whn1
  • on311ll
  • mountainman
  • lame plumber
  • Best
  • Turnpin
  • TomLane

HAHA just been playing catch up to see some trusting soul put me forward, was the thought he'll behave properly with a badge come to mind, I think this little soul is better as a back bencher, lack of responsibility and all that but cheers in arears. bHowever, Moderator, I could have some fun there :), and I would behave at all times, scouts honour:)

I'm like an elephant I don't forget , ill give credit where credits due this time round you seem not to be drifting off the line, that doesn't mean we're not keeping an eye on ya :)

if and when you make ta read the rest of the threads there I have no problem defending my decisions . Including the one to let you back in here

love ya long time x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new TA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock