Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 77
  • Views 976

Discuss new TA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel priviledged to have been considered [when do we talk about the extra money and fewer hour`s]...lol regards turnpin:hand:

Feel priviledged to have been considered [when do we talk about the extra money and fewer hour`s]...lol regards turnpin:hand:

We all thought you already were a ta turnip me old mucker.
Came as a surprise to many that you weren't:)

Chuffed to be nominated. To be honest when I came on here I was quite cocky and thought I knew a hell of a lot. I've been in the trade all my working life, but being on here's been an eye opener. I've learnt loads.

the next set of greenies will be chosen from the following if you names on the list and your not interested just say and we will knock you off.

i know simong youve had it before but your name kept coming up again

the follwoing members have been put forward for a ta role if any of you are not interested please let us know so we can start the process

• SimonG
  • Leo21
  • Vern
  • Hammers4spanners
  • Keefy
  • whn1
  • on311ll
  • mountainman
  • lame plumber
  • Best
  • Turnpin
  • TomLane

HAHA just been playing catch up to see some trusting soul put me forward, was the thought he'll behave properly with a badge come to mind, I think this little soul is better as a back bencher, lack of responsibility and all that but cheers in arears. bHowever, Moderator, I could have some fun there :), and I would behave at all times, scouts honour:)

I'm like an elephant I don't forget , ill give credit where credits due this time round you seem not to be drifting off the line, that doesn't mean we're not keeping an eye on ya :)

if and when you make ta read the rest of the threads there I have no problem defending my decisions . Including the one to let you back in here

love ya long time x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new TA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock