Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss New member completely disappointed in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello thanks for joining.

You are welcome to install as blockers if you wish. As you can imagine, running a forum is not free and the ads pay for the hefty monthly costs running a forum involves.

We have been testing different ad layouts at the moment and there are more than usual whilst tests are being carried out.

Thanks for understanding.

Lou

Or if your on Firefox browser just look at the add ons / extensions for add blocker

Reply to New member completely disappointed in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock