Discuss New introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heatsmart

Posted a Vokera question lastnight but put it in the new introductions post so thought I would have another go but wanted to inroduce myself 1st. So here goes Started with Segas as an apprentice back in 82 ( South Eastern Gas for those not as old as me) worked for BG for the next 25 years then came to my senses and left 5 years ago. Got a couple of guys working for me installing and I do the service and maintenance bit. Seen most thing in the domestec gas market over the years but just good to have others to bounce ideas/questions off.

Hello heatsmart,
your best putting an introduction in the introduction section??
anyway welcome to the forum, I am sure you will enjoy the time spent.
put enough posts up then ask for access to the gas safe registered forum for more detailed chat.

welcome along heatsmart. get your post count up to ten then pm either gas man or redsaw with your details, gs number etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock