Discuss new installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far too cheap. Sounds alarm bells to me. I would be interested to see photos of the installation and the benchmark book.

Good luck with it!!

And we'll see you on here in a while, asking if someone will sign it for off!

as i said its going to be signed off with gas safe and local council and with wb, i do have second thoughts about using this guy becuase of the price, but being approved by baxi & vallent i was thinking i cant go wrong here along with 000s positive reviews, im going to be taking a day off work (2nd day of fitting) which is i believe thats when the powerflush will be done, i will if i can post pictures on here of the installation and let you guys see the end result

You can check him being gas safe registered online (think it shows a photo as well)

By all means post some pics up if you are going with him

But some advice don't pay him till complete / if you do only do 50% until complete/ happy

Something is not going to get done for that money. I guarantee a corner will be cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back