Discuss New face, new to the industry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
EEEEE YUP LAD. Welcome to the ukpf

Countyism, not racism.

Countyism is perfectly understandable and a rich and vibrant part of our history.

You of all people should remember The War of the Roses.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New face, new to the industry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock