Discuss New central heating. What to get? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the advice. I've now got a plumber lined up, and system has been designed and is soon to go in.

what have you and he/she gone for ?

Vaillant 938 with vertical flue, speedfit pipework, 8 flat panel rads with 5 vertical rads. + water softener plus magnaclean.

sounds ok :) if you can keep us updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New central heating. What to get? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock