Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss New build plumbing and heating engineers sites in Crewe and Chester, weekly pay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

roguetrader

Gas Engineer
I have immediate starts for engineers in Crewe and Chester, 3 years secured work, excellent rates of pay.
Message me if you have any questions, we can meet up on site if you wish for a look around and go through the target sheets, all materials delivered to site and weekly pay.

What site work ? Domestic / commercial?

Daywork or price, what's the rates
Can you post them up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New build plumbing and heating engineers sites in Crewe and Chester, weekly pay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
I have a central heating system in a 7yr old ‘Persimmons’ new build, that has several problems related to reduced flow. A nice retired engineer...
Replies
Views
Podium Plumbing is a modern, up and coming brand that prides itself on offering a high quality, local and friendly service, located in Elmswell...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock