1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss new bolier needed and i am a newbie in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. brano1974

brano1974 New Member

good afternoon i wonder if anyone could help?
    i have been givin a price for a range of boilers for my 2 bedroom house a ideal boiler,valient and worchesterbosh which one is best?
    thank you for your help :)

2. scott_d

scott_d Plumber GSR

Which models?

3. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Welcome to the forums. That my friend is the Q, ask 10 different plumbers and you will get different answers based on their experience of said boiler.

• Like Like x 1
  4. brano1974

brano1974 New Member

thanks i am not sure yet he will let me know in the written price.

5. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

do you already have a combi boiler ?

6. Riley

Riley Plumber GSR

Probably best to let us know what is included in the quote entirely. Given the choice as long as all else checks out I'd go Vaillant

7. brano1974

brano1974 New Member

No its a very old glowworm one it sounds like a tank!

8. brano1974

brano1974 New Member

No it's a very old glowworm one very noisy!