Discuss New boiler to be fitted and low level UFH system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I recently purchased the ground floor of a detached Victorian property in Dorset. As part of the refurb, I will need a new boiler and about 94m2 of low level UFH. The flooring is currently very solid floor boards.

Reply to New boiler to be fitted and low level UFH system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi. We have recently bought the ground floor of a Victorian house, about 100 m2. The floors are all laid to very solid floor boards and the...
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
I am looking to replace my existing Vaillant heat-only boiler with a new Vaillant ecotec plus 630 system boiler (30kW). I have a megaflo hot-water...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock