Discuss New Boiler Installation - Comments Appreciated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robi9877

I'm just about to have a new combi boiler installed to replace a traditional boiler, we are also having wet underfloor heating installed at the same time.

The UFH system has been designed by the maufacturer, and I've put together the layout for the boiler etc.

Attached is a drawing showing the main parts around the boiler, I'd be grateful for any comments on the proposed layout and whether i've missed anything off.

The zone valve will be controlled by the UFH controller to allow the upstairs radiators to be turned off whilst still having the UFH on downstairs

Many thanks in anticipation

Stuart Boiler.jpg

who is to install new boiler is it you ? are you a plumber /heating engineer looking for second opinion ?

Hi

its being installed by a GasSafe engineer I'm just after a second opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Boiler Installation - Comments Appreciated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock