Discuss ‘Never Drain’ valve is coming to B&Q near you... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
this new valve is a ball valve not a butterfly valve like the one in the picture, also domestic hot and cold water does not have inhibitor added, like any competent plumber knows it stops the valves from furring up and sizing.

What is the difference between the two again?

Which type is the all reliable ball type pump valve?

And how many times do you need to isolate/drain down rads? In the past 15 years I've only had to do them once (twice on a couple) for decorating. Took the opportunity to drain down and flush through. Only problem is that valve won't work with my twin entry rad valves!

And how many times do you need to isolate/drain down rads? In the past 15 years I've only had to do them once (twice on a couple) for decorating. Took the opportunity to drain down and flush through. Only problem is that valve won't work with my twin entry rad valves!

It's about time you sorted out those valves :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ‘Never Drain’ valve is coming to B&Q near you... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock