Discuss nest thermostat not activating central heating in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Ok, so if you’ve nowt on the orange with demand, and it’s definitely receiving voltage from the heatlink, then your ZA5 is kerput.
Ok, just so i understand what is going on, the valve is opening when it receives demand, but i am assuming it is not returning the signal to the boiler or pump to turn on?

Would you say this is related to the change of pump? I assume its just a coincidence that they have both gone around the same time?

Yep that’s what’s happening, the valve can open, but if it doesn’t make the microswitch or the microswitch has failed the the voltage won’t be delivered to the pump and boiler. Coincidence they’ve gone at the same time.

Reply to nest thermostat not activating central heating in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock