Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Nest and ferroli optimax in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I've fitted a best to a ferroli optimax and it won't turn off! I've spoken to ferroli and said that I have installed in onto the voltage free and he said yes that's right. He then said to add a link in but that has done nothing!

Any ideas?

Yes it does.

Either their wiring diagram and the sticker saying which wore does what is wrong or somebody has turned the block connector round as the 2 yellow wires which in here should be heating are not they are for the hot water and the 2 black wires were the beasts I needed.

All working ok now. Phew!

Surely a nest on a massively unreliable boiler is counter productive.

Why would you pay more for a thermostat then you did a boiler. Totally illogical unless they moved in with the atrocity already fitted then still totally illogical

That sounds about right lol anyways have you sorted it ?

Yeah all sorted. Either the connector block had been removed and turned upside down (everyone I have seen is the same way around) or the wiring diagram is wrong.

Why would you pay more for a thermostat then you did a boiler. Totally illogical unless they moved in with the atrocity already fitted then still totally illogical

It was in there when they moved in. I did try and say put a decent boiler in but they are on contract with bg so are not worried about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nest and ferroli optimax in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system boiler, thats the one with the diverter valve so no...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a NEST with Viessmann system boiler with unvented cylinder. I have a mid position and two position valve I thought the mid...
Replies
Views
I've got a Baxi 600 combi, with a Google Nest thermostat, fitted a year ago. I've just learnt about OpenTherm, so went into my Nest settings, and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock