Currently reading:
Nerrad tap wrench kit

Discuss Nerrad tap wrench kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Please excuse me but may I ask how much product you have made in China as you seem so intimate with it?
The clue is in the Made in China sticker on the packaging.
Just about everything is made in China these days, from my fly fishing kit to the tools I use and most of the products in your home.
The reason why I know is that I get sent info from the manufacturers when new products are being made, so you're excused pal.

Just about everything is made in China these days, from my fly fishing kit to the tools I use and most of the products in your home.
The reason why I know is that I get sent info from the manufacturers when new products are being made, so you're excused pal.

Ahh. A resident Chinese manufacturing expert. Welcome.

My experience, as a manufacturer, is that Chinese quality can far exceed that I've seen in the west. Admittedly I have no idea what I am talking about, but what I have seen - obviously only there a couple of months ago so may have changed - it that Western business is only interested in the cost not the quality.

From my conversations with both Chinese & Western manufacturers, the Chinese are more than happy & capable of producing 100% perfect goods but of course they need to charge a reasonable price. Western organisations unfortunately do not value their customers so they buy cheap and get the quality the Chinese (or anyone else for that matter) can produce for the money they are paid.

Thank you for your valuable insight.

Ahh. A resident Chinese manufacturing expert. Welcome.

My experience, as a manufacturer, is that Chinese quality can far exceed that I've seen in the west. Admittedly I have no idea what I am talking about, but what I have seen - obviously only there a couple of months ago so may have changed - it that Western business is only interested in the cost not the quality.

From my conversations with both Chinese & Western manufacturers, the Chinese are more than happy & capable of producing 100% perfect goods but of course they need to charge a reasonable price. Western organisations unfortunately do not value their customers so they buy cheap and get the quality the Chinese (or anyone else for that matter) can produce for the money they are paid.

Thank you for your valuable insight.
I think a good old fashioned mud wrestle would sort this out?

I made an offer somewhere in this thread of a £25 discount on our kit (must have been blathered )

The code ukpf25 is what you enter to get that discount. Its only valid till 31st Oct 2018.

Any Qs just DM me.

Reply to Nerrad tap wrench kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock