Discuss Neighbours party in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

I'm gonna sound like victor meldrew now but two doors down are having a party. Dj in the garden and my walls are vibrating. It's getting on my **** and it's now waking the kids up. I've just moved in and don't want to start on the wrong foot but surely this is taking the pee?! Do I go and bash the door or leave it??

Just go down and inform them you have kids and go from there

Pop in by as a good neighbour, accept a beer and slighly cause havoc by turning any isolator valves you find. Cold main, wc, soon as the lavy is out of commission they might bugger off lol

I'm gonna sound like victor meldrew now but two doors down are having a party. Dj in the garden and my walls are vibrating. It's getting on my **** and it's now waking the kids up. I've just moved in and don't want to start on the wrong foot but surely this is taking the pee?! Do I go and bash the door or leave it??

What happened APP? Did you go knock or go to bed

I left it. Kate gave me a rollicking for being such a miserable old git and reminded me of the party's I used to throw before any kids arrived on the scene. I had a cup of tea and watched The Young Ones before going to bed instead!

Pop in by as a good neighbour, accept a beer and slighly cause havoc by turning any isolator valves you find. Cold main, wc, soon as the lavy is out of commission they might bugger off lol

If the drain off's peaking out from the air brick , just open it.
There's no need to go in:)

I left it. Kate gave me a rollicking for being such a miserable old git and reminded me of the party's I used to throw before any kids arrived on the scene. I had a cup of tea and watched The Young Ones before going to bed instead!

I like your Kate. She's definitely on our wavelength.

Go do a turd in a newspaper, take it to the neighbours step, light it and ring the doorbell.

Even better, tape the door bell button so it stays on.

That way you will get them to answer, you might need 2 newspaper if they had a big one.

- misguided youth does have some merits-

Neighbours are all a pain in the bottom...its a different story when I'm trying the get a job done in a house and I dare not use my impact driver for fear of interrupting someones daytime TV viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Neighbours party in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back