Search the forum,

Discuss Neighbour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Neighbour 3 doors away just moved in. He said to me last Friday how much to change bath taps, I said maybe £45.

I don't know this person

He just collared me & asked to borrow my tools! I said no.

He said he's doing a small job, what I said, oh, doing the taps.

I said you can borrow my tools but they cost £45 to hire as I come with them.

His reply, I thought you'd do a mate a favour!!!!!!!

Errrrr .... I don't know you pal

Neighbour 3 doors away just moved in. He said to me last Friday how much to change bath taps, I said maybe £45.

I don't know this person

start as you mean to go on with neighbours like these or who knows where it might end.....regards Turnpin:cuss:

Once took me 6 months to get a garden fork back from a neighbour!

I won't lend tools. I buy decent stuff.

I don't do free. Family ok. Friends who help me ok.

I only do free labour if I'm being taught & trained. Then I don't mind labouring & running to the van every 10 minutes!

Had a neighbour this even ask me to change immersion for a woman round the corner. Original cylinder 40 yr old.
Told me she didn't have much money. She drives a 2012 A4.
Ah sure it'll only take ye 20 mins. Them the d number of a plumber, funk off

the thing to remember with neighbours is there all T**t'S there only nice because they live next to you or they want something

I don't know this person

Cheeky facker!

Neighbours from hell.
You should be given him a good round wound sound up front price.
Keep at bay. Stays away.
Who made first squeeks?? Lolz
I know all my neighbours in all directions the point I leave for front door and since doing gas, I'm not ever showing a logo, a sign, nothingness.
OrI'll most certainly be looking up the chimney for a general owed chat. And being egged off with the whole Street.

I borrowed my neighbors wheel barrow this summer and they have just moved out and its still in the garage . Win WIn

I borrowed my neighbors wheel barrow this summer and they have just moved out and its still in the garage . Win WIn
Well that's quality for you..
borrowed my aluminium step ladders to neighbours two doors away in june one Sunday to trim the hedges at front of their place.
And looking out my back window it's on their shed roof.
This is just one bad for able talking with my neighbours.
If anyone comes or goes it's their business.

Well that's quality for you..
borrowed my aluminium step ladders to neighbours two doors away in june one Sunday to trim the hedges at front of their place.
And looking out my back window it's on their shed roof.
This is just one bad for able talking with my neighbours.
If anyone comes or goes it's their business.

i'd just go rob the ladders off there roof and wait for them to say something

And say..." I ain't got em back yet since ya burrow em lolz.... WHY..ya lost em! Bleeding thugs"

And then tell me off for going into their garden.. naaaah..

my next door still has not give the wife bottle of malibu from xmas 2013.
me £10 for picking up fence panels from 2014 and £10 for disconnecting w/machine in a panic from this year.
no excuse for token amount so now they can fek off!

That's terribly terrible..
Anyway it has its good point of counting Christmas pasts lolz..

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Neighbour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Just had a neighbour knock the door regarding a water hammer issue. My own house developed this issue sometime last year as well which is when the neighbours roughly started. Severn Trent were doing bits and bobs out in the street back then but this is probably a coincidence. Our water...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my bathroom, and according to the plumber who fitted the new taps, high-pressure taps were fitted. Consequently, the water from taps is of a low volume...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job he did he overcharged me, caused a little damage in my kitchen where he was working and after many requests has not provided me with a receipt ( 7...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have dropped out of his van) on my shared drive. My neighbour pointed it out to me since he was parked in her space. I tried to remove it with water and...
Replies
Views
G
I have a danesmore 20/25 oil boiler and it is firing up but it’s producing no heat to the water or the radiators My next door neighbour an electrician has checked the cylinder and thermostat and they all check out ok so he thinks the problem is within the boiler Can Someone help give me some...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock