Discuss Need user manual in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I fitted this automatic bath filler and temperature control some years ago.

Does anyone know the make and model or where I can get the user manual?

Thanks all!

Attachments

• A9315456-27B2-4386-A535-2D5EF59C0D3B.jpeg
    A9315456-27B2-4386-A535-2D5EF59C0D3B.jpeg
    292.2 KB · Views: 21

Reply to Need user manual in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a bath tub in my apartment that is draining very slowly. It does finally drain but only after about 12-15+ minutes. After trying...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock