Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Need help with a garage floor drain cover in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find a replacement cast iron garage floor drain cover. Mine is severely rusted through. The diameter of the opening is 13 inches and the depth for the legs is 3 inches. I have attached some pictures of the old cover. I have tried home depot and lowes and they both couldn't offer any suggestions. I tried searching online but cannot find the correct size. Any help is much appreciated!

Reply to Need help with a garage floor drain cover in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a newbie DIYer and have a question I was hoping someone might be able to help me with. When we run the water in our bathtub it...
Replies
Views
Hi All I own 2 flats and the upstairs/first floor tenant has contacted me to say that the toilet and basin are slow at draining and she thinks...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock