Discuss Need advise for apprenticeship Interview with Centrica in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all.

I have an interview for a gas apprenticeship with Centrica next Tuesday.
I have prepared using the STAR method and the values on the Centrica website but what else could I do impress the interviewers.

If anyone has worked with British Gas in the past please do give me your experience and what they want from their apprentices

I have an online assemment this week to do, any chance anyone has done one of these 1 hour long tests for Centrica before? I assume its a standard test that ask similar questions to the CCN1, CENWAT and CPA1. Anyone have any advice?

I have an online assemment this week to do, any chance anyone has done one of these 1 hour long tests for Centrica before? I assume its a standard test that ask similar questions to the CCN1, CENWAT and CPA1. Anyone have any advice?
Don’t stress about it. It’s to catch out the chancers, you either know enough or not.

Reply to Need advise for apprenticeship Interview with Centrica in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi my name is Bob and I have been shortlisted for an interview at a hospital as a maintenance plumber, and they told me to prepare my self don't...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I am just about to begin doing more installs of combi boilers, I am gas safe but just never really done a lot of installs due to...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock