Discuss Natural gas point externally - allowed or not in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beesley121

Hi guys,&nbsp;<br><br>with the summer hopefully on its way, I'm woundering if it is at all possible to have an external natural gas connection point outside. This maybe the stupidest question I've ever asked but if you don't ask, then you don't find out<br><br>i think the answer will be no as we have to commission an appliance everytime we install them, that includes cookers with a bayonet fitting.<br><br>would like answers? I could always put 2 propane cylinders on a change over valve and plumb that in couldn't I? I'm not lpg certified

There is something in the viper book about micro points for bbqs.

Who says you have to commission a cooker every time you plug it in?
A bayonet was designed for the customer to use and they can't commission it
However if you disconnect and reconnect a cooker to clean you know nothing's happened to it
If you are talking about a BBQ then there are fittings available for this, a micro point it's called ( similar to a cooker bayonet) which will allow the BBQ to be connected and used whenever, if its been stored for a while it would be better go check the hose etc for damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Natural gas point externally - allowed or not in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock