Search the forum,

Discuss National. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
What you got?

I have

Baltahazar King
Soll
Night in Milan
Owega Star
Gas Line Boy.

Baltahazar King
Gas Line Boy
Shutthefrontdoor

think everyone in the arms will have gas line boy on ha

Shutthefrontdoor should do it, but like my missus has a lot of lead in the saddle

I had gas line boy, first lieutenant, rainbow hunter and tranquil sea, the last two were Mrs Croppie's and ginger step brats.

£2.50 EW.

That was twenty quid well spent....

Holy kimoly , I haven't bought any news papers this week and have hardly seen the TV and never even realised till I saw this post that the national was on today, I do like a cheeky fiver bet ,,

Holy kimoly , I haven't bought any news papers this week and have hardly seen the TV and never even realised till I saw this post that the national was on today, I do like a cheeky fiver bet ,,

If it's any consolidation, Kris, you probably saved that cheeky little fiver for a much more noble cause. Like more beer.

Many clouds £3 ew @ 33/1

then had twiston Davies, Tom scudamore and AP McCoy all of which let me down should have done them as lay bets!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to National. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock