Discuss National utility solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

roguetrader

Gas Engineer
hi just joined the plumbing forum to see if anyone else has had dealings with NUS good or bad, im into 14months of a 2 year contract which cost 2 grand, ive only had 3 jobs in this time, now having alot of trouble getting my money back, they promised 400 properties the first year and the same the second or your money back, already seen some horror stories on the forum about NUS so if anybody got any advice.
Thanks

Loads of posts on this previously would advise you search them on here....

Best of luck.

Aye, as Dave says there's a few threads on here regarding that mob.

Welcome to the forum trader....

I can't and won't call you Rogue. I've a bit of a chubby for the X-Men character......

If it smells like shyte, it usually is and this company and the people who operate it are a big pile of it.
There is always someone out there trying to cash in on hard times and desperate people and this lot are particularly inventive at it in their various guises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to National utility solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm hoping someone can help with some advice. Ahead of some renovation work, we had a 50 year old old floor standing boiler in the utility...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We live in a duplex flat (ground floor + basement) which always has a sewage smell after it rains. We have a standard setup (bath tub...
Replies
Views
D
Building Description A new (23 years old) 1 story small block of 7 flats. water enters the building and distributed to each flat from a communal...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone This is my first post here and I hope to hear from some of the experienced plumbers or anyone else in general that has had an issue...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock