Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss National Utility Solutions (NUS) Liquidation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Been contacted by East Ayrshire Council.

National Utility Solutions are in the process of Liquidation.

Watch out because they changed their company name, and there is a chance they will just set up again.

If you are owed money, get yourself on the creditors list by contacting their Liquidators.

Dear Sir/Madam,I note from your forum that some of your members have had dealings with the above company for access to work that did not materialise. Can I ask you to approach the following members to ask if they would contact me asap to provide details of their dealings with NUS. I have to stress that I cannot give guarantees that their assistance will result in successful action against the people behind NUS but their help would assist ouir investigations.
Could you also advise them that NUS is in the process of liquidation.

The liquidators are MLM Solutions, 23 Nelson Mandela Place, Glasgow G2 1QY. If they contact them, your members can at least lodge a claim as creditors may, just may, receive some of the money they paid back. Their telephone number is 0141 228 1327.

The forum members are:
Lady Apprentice.
Ricky 300
Andy Atkins 2477
Rogue Trader
Mario 27 and,
Doggy Doo

If you or they know of any others affected please get them to contact me.
As I will be away from my desk for the next week, it would be best if they e-mailed me at [email protected].

Thanks for your help.

Joe Burns.

NEW INFO 3/8/2012: I've been contacted by the legal representative for Group 3 Energy who state that the two companies, Group 3 Energy, and National Utility Solutions, are in fact two separate companies, and only National Utility Solutions is liquidating.

Group 3 Energy is in good stead and continues to trade.

I apologise for the mixup on my part; using old information as part of the initial thread.]

New New Info: 25/10/2012

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/director/110592/mark-leeming
http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/director/66031/mark-lazarus

BOTH ARE / HAVE BEEN DIRECTORS OF NAT UTILITY SOLUTIONS WHICH IS NOW NOT TRADING - AND GROUP 3 ENERGY WHICH SEEMS TO STILL BE TRADING.

Last edited:
Thanks for sending out the message. Great way to share content relevent infomation quickly and I hope that anyone affected gets some (if not all) money owed.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has come to my attention since sending the email out that there are another couple of these companies setting up. My advice would be to NEVER hand over money to said types of companies. And always source your own customers. And only use reliable trusted contractors, and ones that you contact, not ones that have outbound sales teams calling and / or emailing you claiming they have work.

PLEASE DON'T LIST COMPANY NAMES HERE BUT EMAIL THEM TO [email protected] - I HAVE THE MIRROR INVESTIGATIONS TEAM AND MY OWN INVESTIGATORS TRACING A COUPLE OF COMPANIES. I'M ALSO DOING A FEW CHECKS OF MY OWN WITH COMPANIES HOUSE. AND WITH DOMAIN REGISTRARS, HOSTS, ISP's.

Subscribe to this thread by clicking "thread tools" and then "subscribe."

Last edited:
I did a search for National Utility Solutions and clicked on the link to their web site and this is what I got, so beware!

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

Guys
watch out for another one based in Paisley thats doing the rounds
Have sent Dan the company details....

Thanks for informing those of us that are a bit gullible, and thanks for the advise, becos i was hounded by these guys to sign up for a one time fee and the jobs would be flying in....but my guts instinct was telling me something wasn't quiet right. we really appreciate it

Thanks Dan. I signed up with them over a year ago and have been doing jobs for them. So far they owe 2K plus the 2.5 K to Join them. We have been invoiceing them and not been paid. Its hard enough out here, thieves like these "people" should be locked up. Anyway on to the liquidators

New information.

New New Info: 25/10/2012

Mark Leeming
Mark Lazarus

BOTH ARE / HAVE BEEN DIRECTORS OF NAT UTILITY SOLUTIONS WHICH IS NOW NOT TRADING - AND GROUP 3 ENERGY WHICH SEEMS TO STILL BE TRADING.

So I would assume they are one and the same.

Also note that last year they were using the same hosting:
http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/gas-safe-register-forum/21152-national-utility-solutions-3.html#post154302

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to National Utility Solutions (NUS) Liquidation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock