Discuss Myson Tackernail in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Jerry

Gas Engineer
Hello all!

Can anyone point me in the direction of a place that sells cheap Myson Tackernail clones? The staples, not the gun...

Many thanks,

Jerry

Reply to Myson Tackernail in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, does anyone have any details of the heat output for old myson round top radiators? The radiators do not have fins and date from 1970s /...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Pilot light extinction problem on an old Myson Economist has been traced to a faulty overheat limit stat. It's a Ranco LM5P8037...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new here, I have a Myson Hi-line RC 7-4 that doesnt seem to have any water flow. It hasn't been used since last winter and when I tried to...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hello Wondering if anyone can offer any clues please // Potterton Promax 18 // Had an E1 error code, repressurised via with filling loop //...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock