Discuss Myson Apollo marathon 800b in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Got to take a look at my mates mums on the way home tomorrow night sounds like its just not sparking to light the pilot. They normal ht leads on these? Any asbestos to be aware of?

Thermocouple has a o/h stay in series. Take one with u. Also pump head. As May be why oH. Also could just be wind that's nicked it off. I got £55 to relight one on way home today!

Is this the one where the thermocouple has the interrupter for the over heat stat?
Check the resistance through the leads/overheat, I had one the other day where I was getting continuity but the resistance was too high for the thermocouple to work properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Myson Apollo marathon 800b in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock