Discuss My shower rail and hose died simultaneously. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
And it turns out this works fine. It has a lock-on feature and tbh the spray is superior.

IMAG0191.jpgIMAG0190.jpg

Well this is all very interesting and topical but hasn't addressed the burning issue of my revolutionary hoselock shower ensemble.

Necessity is the mother of invention.

Roses are red
Violets are glorious
Never share a bathroom
With oscar pistorious.

When we were doing a big refurb in Southampton, i had to knock up a site shower from a combi, tmv and a lever valve.......it was surprisingly good.

Necessity is the mother of invention.

Roses are red
Violets are glorious
Never share a bathroom
With oscar pistorious.

Well i'd never get up for a pee in the night if i shared a house with him thats for sure.

Is it too late for that plumber of the year thing?

Because my sprinkler bucket toilet is close to completion

I bet there are no flow restrictors in that set up.

When you replace it with a new one built for purpose, you will probably complain

On a side note -
How many different sprays does that shower head have?

Last edited:
Because every second shower rail I install, people want numerous shower spray types / patterns.

I going to keep a couple of the garden sprayers in stock and tell people I have one in the van that has 8 different patterns.

Love it! In that case go for the bigger version which has something like 15 settings. lol

Yeah about 8, the most shower like one actually gorgeous. Best shower I've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My shower rail and hose died simultaneously. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock