Search the forum,

Discuss My beloved ford transit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands off masood

How serious are you Lee? I need a van soon and I think this would fit the bill. You did express interest first, but if you're not going to go for it, I'll go take a look this week before that young whippersnapper Billy nicks it and covers it in Milwaukee stickers...

I'd just like to say I'm open to bribes. A bottle of schnapps would secure the keys...

Schnapps that's a bit plain for you ain't it surely should be the most obscure mixer should help sway it

How serious are you Lee? I need a van soon and I think this would fit the bill. You did express interest first, but if you're not going to go for it, I'll go take a look this week before that young whippersnapper Billy nicks it and covers it in Milwaukee stickers...

I would defend myself.....but i have few morals.....

and all of them revolves around food or alcohol wastage....

I be honest mate I've spoke to App and said if it was still there next payday I'd have it mate so shes all yours as not ready to buy til end march

Well seen as everyone always offers under asking price, I reckon if i offer full price with it MOT'd I think that's a very fair middle ground

I don't like middle ground. Where's the fun in middle ground. The truth is I'm a lazy sod and don't have the time or the inclination to get it done. I'm a nice man tho. So I'll go 1250 cash collected. How you get it home tho is entirely up to you!

Or.. You can come and get it, get the mot done suss the van out make sure it's for you and then transfer the dosh to me later. It would have to be a forum regular and there will be a vote of trust in the t.a forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My beloved ford transit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock