Discuss Multi meter room in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backboiler

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know where I can purchase a large diagram/label for a multi-meter installation room? Its the one where you have to write in the number of meters installed for a block of flats.

or go to your local sign writing shop/place and mount it to a board

I had the same thing recently. I got signs made up - apartment 1, apartment 2...... apartment 14, and screwed them to the walls behind each appropriate meter.

I had the same thing recently. I got signs made up - apartment 1, apartment 2...... apartment 14, and screwed them to the walls behind each appropriate meter.

Were you tempted to swap them around??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Multi meter room in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone here can help me in resolving this issue. The meter I have stops at 19mbar with 'out of range' message and I cannot use it...
Replies
Views
Can I fit a water meter to this, and if so would anyone know what make and what I would need to do to fit it, picture attached
Replies
Views
Hi all, I currently have an external water meter (which is a sub-meter) of my neighbours meter. The mains supply runs into their garden and then...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock