Search the forum,

Discuss Moving the kitchen to another room in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello everybody,
i have my eyes on a cheap house, but i would want to change some things. In the picture below you can see all the changes i want to make, but the main concern is the kitchen. Is it even doable to move it like that and what should i consider in such case? I want to have a rough idea of the price for such an endeavour and, of course, if it's even possible.

Unfortunately i don't have any plumbing plans and this is basically the whole information i got.

Attachments

• before and after.JPG
    before and after.JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 17
Anything is doable it just comes down to cost

Your main issue is going to be the drainage

Might be best to speak to a local builder for the ground works and a plumber for the above ground stuff

Thank you all for your answers!
I've talked to some professionals and we figured another way of doing it - basically making a kitchen isle in the living room (later kitchen-wanna-be) and pulling the drainage pipe to the left outside of the house, because the gathering place for the drainage is in the bottom left corner of the house.

Reply to Moving the kitchen to another room in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock