Discuss Moving radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Betsy

I had a heating system put in (free) by my local council..

It is a condenser boiler with five radiators, one in lounge,one in back room ,one in hall, one in bathroom and one in one of my three bedrooms.

The radiator in the hall is the problem..I have always thought it was too small....I would like a double one in the hall as it is only a single one at present...so here's the question could that one be taken out (to be put in one of the other bedrooms) and a double one (same size but double) be put in it's place?.
I have had the heating on since 7-15 this morning and the temperature in the hall after 5 and a half is only 12.2 ..I know the weather is extreme at the moment.....

:)

hi
yes it can be done as long as its the same size so the valves marry up correctly otherwise you will have to get someone in to adjust the pipework

hi
yes it can be done as long as its the same size so the valves marry up correctly otherwise you will have to get someone in to adjust the pipework
Thank you for the reply,pauls..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Moving radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock