Discuss Monument masters benders in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

:D problem is then I need a new license as it would be over 3.5 tones

Ooh shiny!
But - the guides are plastic. I don't get it. I just can't see a component that takes so much force lasting if its plastic. Jury is out.

Ooh shiny!
But - the guides are plastic. I don't get it. I just can't see a component that takes so much force lasting if its plastic. Jury is out.
Nah they are made of nylon which is very tough, they might wear eventually but you'll have a job breaking them as they are being used under compression.

Reply to Monument masters benders in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Irwin pipe bender has lost the retaining nut for the central bolt and the 12mm we have on site aren't the right pitch. Does anyone know what...
Replies
Views
Hi, Has anyone experience of the new Monument benders? Any feedback?
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I have a Freeze Master EZEFREEZE electric pipe freezer that's stopped freezing. Sounds normal when on, but does nowt. I understand that Freeze...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock