Discuss monument 403 f gas torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrpaul

Gas Engineer
hi there any one owned the monument 403 f gas torch for any length of time , any good / bad points is it worth the price ,

me myself I use the superfire 2 i have used this one for 2 years the berziomatic 7000 is a great buy though at times you can get it for 35 quid on ebay they in my opinion are better than the superfire they have a more direct flame

me myself I use the superfire 2 i have used this one for 2 years the berziomatic 7000 is a great buy though at times you can get it for 35 quid on ebay they in my opinion are better than the superfire they have a more direct flame

I agree on Bernzomatic. In fact I think Bernzomatic are the manufacturer of the torch (seen them pop up on a few US TV shows) and rothenberger have outsourced and rebranded it as superfire. I also like the pencil flame nozzle - you have to buy this for the rothenberger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to monument 403 f gas torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c split system 3 to 1. I intend having it...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Hi everyone, What does the summer/winter dial do on a tank less gas geyser? Should you adjust it or leave it on one mode or adjust it according...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock