Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Mongoose self adjusting pliers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have seen some and didn't like them, I'm a knipex convert, ordered up a triple pack of alligators, the 450's came correctly but the 190 and 250's came as the nut wrench things and they are the biz!

whats so hard about adjusting your grips that you need one that "self adjusts"?

best tools are the simple ones. cobra grips are great, channel lock flats are good too.

They lasted 5 minutes in the tool box then went out and bought the cobras.

Just like the idea of the one handed operation, especially when getting into tight / awkward places.

sometimes the grips slip or drop and the other hand is otherwise engaged.

I was going to get the channel locks, but came across these and thought they were worth looking into.

No one got any love for the mongoose then.

Oops, I ordered a pair the other night whilst under the influence.

Havent had much chance to use them, been a bit quiet.

But they seem to be pretty good quality and the auto adjustment works very well, it will be interesting to see how that plays out once they get their water wings.

The 10 inch ones that i received were actually packaged and branded as monument. I will probably get the 12 inch ones as well if these dont go to poop.

I use the Facom pliers that have the sprung loaded push button for changing jaw widths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mongoose self adjusting pliers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock