Discuss Money back in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobo128

Gas Engineer
I remember reading something about if you are gsr that you can get money back by fitting boilers and certain products in your own house, anyone else heard of this?

Never heard of it but this I'm about to change my boiler and install an unvented cylinder so I'm all ears!

the only time ive heard of something like this is from the manufacture

Ideal will sell you a boiler for your own home directly if you are in contact with your local rep.
I have a vogue from them but not had chance to fit it yet.

Okay found it
It is Worcester offering cash back if you install there products in your own home. Between Jan 2016 and Dec 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Money back in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone else come across this situation? I keep detecting products of combustion inside the casing of Ideal Logic boilers. I've replaced every...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Greenstar gas boiler circa 2017. There has been a noise coming from the boiler which resembles running water, I have checked...
Replies
Views
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop...
Replies
Views
I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock