Discuss missing Near Halifax in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinplumba

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
534161_465026156901172_1686325214_n.jpg
Stacey McLaughlin
*MISSING* can you help?? corrylee is 14yrs old, missing since last night, OVENDEN area of HALIFAX .. any info please join the group CORRYLEE LOWTHER MISSING! or contact Collette Lowther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to missing Near Halifax in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a radiator which is unbalanced; I believe due to a missing outer part, please see the attached images. Is the missing part called a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, hope someone can help I'm after a joint which was missing from a purchase i bought years ago, just getting round to fitting it now...
Replies
Views
Hi there I fitted a Sanicompact 43 about10 years ago. A few years ago i noticed that it would intermittently activate in the middle of the...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Could you help please, I've had a new wet room installed with what I think is a McAlpine trap but there it looks to me like there is a...
Replies
Views
We are installing solar power irrigation systems for smallholding farmers in Rural Ghana, We have 12V DC 0.18kW (max 20A) pumps, there only power...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock