Discuss Missing member. .. in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

No idea how to put an add blocker in but will try find out .
Cheers to all

Click on the button follow the instructions and it should self-install, you should see a little red icon top right in your browser. Click on that or right click your mouse to pause or turn it off say when your browsing on a site that doesn't like ad blockers.

Just realised I use Adblock or Adblock plus not the one in the link posted.

Last edited:
On ios pal , I have turned on the pop up add switch ( didnt realise there was one lol) , not sure if I can do anything else , will see how it goes .

The Fastest, Most-Powerful Ad Blocker for Safari - https://ublock.org/safari/

That's the add blocker I recomend and it works with Safari/iOS. It's really effective, they dont have any under the table dealings work advertisers and it runs quietly in the background using very few resources. It installs as a browser extension/add on rather.

Reply to Missing member. .. in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
I'll pop this into the general advice forum as it seems the most active, but mods - feel free to move if there's somewhere more appropriate. Thank...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock