Discuss Missing member. .. in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Guys , I hope you are all well and staying safe , I very rarely come on here these days , its hard work , the adverts and posts fly around all over the place , gaps appear , stuff then appears then disappears etc etc
It has taken away the enjoyment of giving time for free and being part of a forum , is it just me ?because this seams to have been happening for months now .

Guys , I hope you are all well and staying safe , I very rarely come on here these days , its hard work , the adverts and posts fly around all over the place , gaps appear , stuff then appears then disappears etc etc
It has taken away the enjoyment of giving time for free and being part of a forum , is it just me ?because this seams to have been happening for months now .
Yeah i'm getting annoyed too. It's pretty much the same experience at my end, Ads everywhere, gaps, disclaimers etc.. Shame as it was a good forum.

Hello TFJ, I hope you’re we’ll? I think Dan has already stated about the ads for now? I seem to remember when it was just ukpf, it seemed a lot better. There seem so to be a few members who are no longer part of the forum, maybe they got fed up too?

All the hopping around is maddening.
The new one I hate is you click a thread, screen goes blank and then when you touch it an add pops up - surely no one has every bought anything from this type of intrusion , it just makes you determined to buy almost anything else.

Hey big J, we're missing you.

All I get is the static page ads on the right but I'm running Adbloc on my browser (Chrome). Admin won't be happy but it makes it all rather tolerable.

Hiya TFJ, was starting to think the dreaded virus had got you up there so good to hear from you and yep it is hard work at the moment.
Dan has said we can run ad-blockers. My biggest gripe is pages refreshing every 60 seconds so darent answer the phone or make a cuppa when scrolling down new posts.

Reply to Missing member. .. in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock