Search the forum,

Discuss Mira Platinum dual rear fed digital shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChaZ1

Mira Platinum dual rear fed digital shower standard

We've just had this shower fitted, but it does not work! Apparently there is not enough pressure for the pump to kick in so it just drips.

It only works if we drop the pressure by turning on the shower in the other bathroom.

Any advice on how to fix this with out pulling down the whole thing and starting again at great cost.

BTW Victoria Plum advised me to get this shower for a pump.

What hot water system do you have ?

Copper cylinder?

Sounds like you may need a negative head shower pump instead of a positive head pump, if you don't have the measurements from the shower head to the outlet on CWS tank. The MI will tell you these distances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mira Platinum dual rear fed digital shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock