Discuss Milwaukee SDS Cordless in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

To be honest if you’re doing any amount of 117, 127 cores it is Definitely worth getting a proper core drill - your little SDS will love you for it and last years longer as a consequence.

Just be prepared to get flung around the room on the odd occasion when it jams up - they have so much torque.

To be honest if you’re doing any amount of 117, 127 cores it is Definitely worth getting a proper core drill - your little SDS will love you for it and last years longer as a consequence.

Just be prepared to get flung around the room on the odd occasion when it jams up - they have so much torque.
But I’m such a big lad:D:D:D

IV got a DeWalt core drill, and its pretty good. Only problem is the chuck isn't SDS and so the ends are slowly getting ground down. Is it possible to change chucks on any drill? I read somewhere it could be done?

I think im just gonna bite the bullet and get the Milwaukee M18CHX. Just hope there's not gonna be a 2nd gen in Feb lol

IV got a DeWalt core drill, and its pretty good. Only problem is the chuck isn't SDS and so the ends are slowly getting ground down. Is it possible to change chucks on any drill? I read somewhere it could be done?

Yes you should be able to swap the chuck out for an SDS but core drill manufacturers tend not to use SDS or keyless chucks for a reason, they get fecked up pretty quickly.

If I understand you correctly you're wearing down the tips of your existing chuck jaws, sure you're using it the right way?

Reply to Milwaukee SDS Cordless in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back