Search the forum,

Discuss Millionaire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gerard17

Anyone made a million pound or got a good profitable business from plumbing?

Probably true. I subby out to a lad who earns about 50k all he does is fit boilers everyday or most day 2/3 a week anyway. Which is wer the money is

I made a million once, but then I lost Mayfair and Old Kent Road, and it all went down hill from there.

Everyone in this country is obsessed with money. Don't know the reason why as most don't have any. :lol:

The plumbing will get you started then you can start to build a property portfolio. It all comes together eventually. Before you know it you'll have more money coming in than you'll know what to do with.
The decisions become harder to make though.
I can't decide on a month in the Bahamas or a tour around Australia!
Think I'll let the mrs decide!

my old gaffa made a few when he sold the company for 20 million plus. its rare tho, and not in todays climate.

It's not all about the money, there's much more to a CAREER than money. I love what I do, always learning and to me that means more than money.

I love playing golf but unfortunately that won't pay for the house, food, kids

So how you getting on then Gerard17, do you have a master plan to get rich quick?

We're do I start. Property portfolio. 2 lap dancing cubs, and a little plumbing and heating business.

....my mums shouting me I've got to go. Lol

It's not all about the money, there's much more to a CAREER than money. I love what I do, always learning and to me that means more than money.

Spot on, I comfortably earn near enough 35/40k every year, and this year it will be slightly more as I'm going for a mortgage, I could easily earn another 10/15k on too of what I do, but I like the routine I have and the time I have to myself in the evening and on weekends.

I enjoy my job and enjoy meeting different people on every job, I have a mate who spends as little time as possible in people's homes during his working day and FairPlay to him he earns a fortunes, but I'm not about that really.

I like to take my time with each job and I can guarantee I learn something new everyday.

Money is nice, but there's more important things, fortunately doing this for a job, when we need extra money we can do extra work and earn it, but I'm happy working the way I am.

Id love to be a millionaire, but I have no aspirations to turn myself into a business that employs people and tenders for contracts, its too much hassle.

my couple of property rentals help when plumbing and heatings slow. But to be a millionaire you need to find a niche. My cousin did just that 20 years back when fed up with plumbing he bought a few air cons and sold them out of his garage. took on some subbies and built a good turnover based on the rising need for computer servers needing to keep cool along with the office staff. Now he has binned his maserati for a vw, still has a rather big yacht, plays golf and goes abroad regularly for several months. His mangers run the firm for him and hes waiting for them to buy him out!! Forget millionaire just multi millionaire and now he also invests in start ups ie the dragons but doesnt want to be a prat on tv! hes still a good bloke, but doesnt need to worry about wheres work gone like the rest of us!!! green horned just a bit :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning on drawing over a Million out of my Pension.

Anyone know a reliable way to live to 267 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Millionaire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock