Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Metodo HP6 gas boilers? Ever heard of them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi lads. Just servicing a couple of these atmospheric gas boilers. Has anyone heard of them or who the suppliers are. They're dated 2002.
Theyre in pretty good working order. Just wondering where to get spares from.

thanks for taking time to read this.

Ye sure do. It's in a nursing home in Dublin. Last contractor fecked out for being crap. Both boilers over fired. Right hand one had 1.000+ COppm.
That's 1 way to get rid of the residents.
The pilot assembly looked a bit like a Sime RMG.
But defo not a Sime RMG or RX.
They're running fine now, but I'd like to b able to track down the parts when ye need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Metodo HP6 gas boilers? Ever heard of them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi Oil experts. I had a grant wall boiler with a failed transformer. Carried out a service and pretty sooty nozzle, and baffles build up suggest...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock