Search the forum,

Discuss methods staements and training literature in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWheating

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi all,
I have been asked to put into writing (like a method statement) the sequence of work carried out when performing tightness testing, appliance installation, appliance relocation, appliance servicing, dealing with unsafe situations etc... If abody has any example's i can base them on the please let me know. I know roughly what to put into them but im not very sure of what amount of detail and layouts method statements normally take. If anybody can help me i will appreciate it very much.

Also a close friend of mine is due to renew his acs qualifications soon, if any body has or knows any good training literature/aids please let me know, even if its just basic notes. I dont really have anything apart from my corgi and viper books, i kept most of my notes in my old company van but they got dumped in the skip by another member of staff. :mad:

any help will be appreciated alot.

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to methods staements and training literature in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock