Search the forum,

Discuss Meter boxes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destroyer2813

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Gotta run a new gas pipe from meter to inside house, question is can i comeout the back of the meter box using the spight obviously and then chase into the blockwork and down into the floor, not my prefered way i wanna come out the bottom of the box and in at floor level but what builder has asked. Thanks

i think your way is better surely the sleeve has to be visible both side if it goes thru wall

Yes,as long as the cavity is sleeved and sealed as appropriate.

In the unlikely even that the meterbox contains a medium pressure supply/metering then you cannot exit via the rear spigot and the spigot should be blanked off.

yes its fine, just ensure the builder encases the pipe in compo or board adhesive, or if its fully inside the blockwork you will need to cover it with a 1mm steel plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Meter boxes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock