Discuss meet the neighbour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ecowarm

The new neighbour has just moved in, not much between him and my garden!
bull 001.jpgbull 002.jpg

ive got the charcoal and mi butchers knifes from when i did my trident

do not sell the disco mate ,might need it one day to fight back the bull :)

ohhhh you lucky mate you live in the country side

need a volunteer to wrestle it to ground so bod can do his thing with the knives

i always say my landie will win in any crash but i think that thing could hurt her , ill bring the gun instead

Just been talking to the farmer, that is only half grown. Best to sort it sooner rather that later!!

He's had to move it from another field it just got through the fence and mated with 2 of the neighbours cows and that farmer is not happy!!!

i always say my landie will win in any crash but i think that thing could hurt her , ill bring the gun instead

Your landie will lose and that propably worth more too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to meet the neighbour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock