Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Matki Radiance Threshold in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking for Matki Radiance pivot door threshold. Ideally the full thing for a 700ml door, but any of the longer door models with a good end castings (hinge and opposite ‘foot’ end) would be fine.

They ditched all the spares for the ‘New Radiance Pivot’ range last year apparently and suggested I call round dealers to see if they had anything sitting around.
At Matki prices, they obviously don’t!
Hoping someone here has swapped one out or had a damaged glass one sitting about…

IMG_4200.jpeg

So it’s part 5 that I’m after, or more specifically 5.4 and 5.6

Reply to Matki Radiance Threshold in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock