Search the forum,

Discuss Master in In plumbing work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tosingo

Please is any body know where I can do my master in plumbing and related course. am an international student

To get to be a master plumber it requires 10 years in the uk industry, its not a uni course sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Master in In plumbing work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey, forum friends! 👋 Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what sets us apart: 🔧 Seamless Installation: When it comes to drain installation, precision is key. Our skilled team at Master Drain Ltd ensures that your...
Replies
Views
I thought I'd create a master thread to move all of these similar threads into, over time like. If your central heating doesn't work boiler doesn't work radiators not working radiators or heating system is cold thermostat wont work or respond Then post a reply in this thread. Rather than us...
Replies
Views
N
Hiya, my toilet has 110 pipe going to master boss fitting. It's not glued and loose. I think as it's going to master boss that's why it's never glued. It has one drop of water leak after every flush. What I can use to stop leak at same time in utue if It needs to be removed it can be removed...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend Looking for your cooperation
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock