Search the forum,
  • Thread starter cboyer
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2K

Discuss manchester/lancashire voluntary worker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cboyer

i am looking for work as I have just completed my Technical Certificate Levels 2 and 3 in Plumbing. I have also completed my NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing and am just waiting for my certificate

The reason for my email is to offer voluntary work as I have the above qualifications but need to gain experience. I am willing to work for as many days as possible to do this for no pay and live accfrington but willing to travel to manchester or anywhere in lancashire really. I am a 29 year old family man and want to further my career.

I have my own transport and have some tools available to use.
I look forward to your reply, if you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

thanks, Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
have i wasted my time and money doing this course as i cant even get work for no pay anywhere ha?

Hard times fella and the new year seems to of brought on a new batch of guys like you looking for work/experience so competition is tough. Hope ya find something though.

thanks for replies and i totally understand, im sure something will turn up, i was hoping there would be some jobs appearing online with this bad weather but nothing

keep at it m8 it took me ages and a kind plumber in my town lets me go with him a few times a week just perciveer with it pal

Got yourself a new toy then Kay jay?!:13:

Good luck Jamie hope it woks out.

Craig stick with it mate it'll happen. Just keep getting your name out there. Have you put adverts in the local merchants? Local paper?

i haven't put anything in paper but have put a few in local merchants also went into jobcenter last week but they was an absolute joke they had 2 plumbing jobs in the whole of the uk 1 in glasgow and 1 in stevenage lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to manchester/lancashire voluntary worker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock