• Views 75
  • flu

Discuss Man flu in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

secret squirrel

Saturday,Sunday, Monday and the better part of today,

I've been in bed unable to stand or do very much of anything, I've put my mobile and landline next to me on bed to answer the call and well, as you'd expect, when can you make it! its an urgent dripping tap, then this

A regular customer of mine left 2 answer machine messages, I got back to her explained that I was very ill and not able to walk let alone hold a spanner. She is very friendly with a doctor (having an affair, I think), anyway 10 minutes later the customer turned up at my house with the doctor!

I was as you can imagine moved by this until the doctor said you've got quite a bad chest infection but you should be ok to help the customer on Wed!

So, looks like I'm better for tomorrow:uhoh2:

You couldn't ask for a better recommendation.
Maybe change your screen name to The Lemsip Kid
Lol

chest infection must be going round , ive had that with a bacterial one for last few weeks , cant give me nothing as antibiotics dont do nothing lket body work out.

secnd opinion from a doctors whos service was due in march . - walk it off. git lol

Ive been struck down with the flu aswell. Felt like death from friday evening up to this morning when I woke up feeling a quite a bit better. I havnt had anyone bring a doctor around to me though, I have only had angry customers because I had to cancel yesterdays work as I literally could not do anything other than lay down.

Ive been struck down with the flu aswell. Felt like death from friday evening up to this morning when I woke up feeling a quite a bit better. I havnt had anyone bring a doctor around to me though, I have only had angry customers because I had to cancel yesterdays work as I literally could not do anything other than lay down.

must be my charm..........

I've been coughing like a banshee for the last few weeks but I cant afford not to get out and spread the disease.. erm I mean love..
Id be pretty ****ed off if a customer of mine showed up with a doctor at my front door!.. it would be like me driving them to the bank just as I produced my invoice.

whoops... its ok folks, the swear thingy works..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Man flu in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock