Search the forum,

Discuss Maintenance mat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have and yes they are. Shop around though you can get cheaper than that

Luckily we have a roofer who works with us, and I get a 2m piece of tyvek paper roofing felt, totally waterproof, rip proof and when it's dirty I get another piece, at £120 per 100 metre it's a damn site cheaper than £45. A piece. The last couple of metres on the roll are usually thrown away so if you know a local roofer ask him for the ends. Lot cheaper

Got that one for £14inc from our local independent merchant.....& yeah it's ok...

got several, never use them that way up though, like to be able to wipe up oil spills. Extortionite price on e bay though paid around £25 for my biggest one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Maintenance mat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi i have just got my plumbing maintenance tasks through and i am unsure where to start as i have not had any practice on what i need to do. Can any one on here help at all?
Replies
Views
Hi can anyone help. I am currently doing an NVQ in plumbing and heating and have just had some maintenance tasks to complete before having to complete a placement. I need to do 2 maintenance tasks and 4 fault tasks. I need to take before and after pictures also. Can anyone help as to what ones i...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice please. Got a building, all one level with 7 radiators. 3 individual ones in separate rooms then 4 radiators all together in one large room. The issue is with the 4 radiators in the large room. Basically not getting hot, the first 10% of the radiator is...
Replies
Views
I have removed a radiator and wish to replace using existing pipework and valves. The old radiator itself was 1290mm in width with a total width tail to tail of 1330mm. The pipe to pipe measurement is 1350mm. The height of the old radiator was 430mm however I could go to 500mm with the new...
Replies
Views
hi all , had a strange one this morning, boiler just went off ,dead no lights nothing. checked electric no power cuts everything else on in house, tools out then first checked power to spur , on, checked power from spur, on , switched off at spur removed cover to boiler (intergas 24/28) ,pulled...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock